Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Sound... New Blogs... 100.7 "The Island"


Most of you know my opinion of country & western music but to be honest I do have a little bit of Patsy Cline, Jim Reeves, Don Williams, Stompin' Tom and a couple others in my collection. My personal tastes run to Jimmy Hendrix, Steppenwolf, Steely Dan, 10 Years After, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Grand Funk Railroad and even a little Marilyn Manson. Oh, we can't forget Thelonious Monk, Leonard Cohen, Diana Krull and Bob Dylan either!

At any rate I'm more than a little impressed with the new format of The Island FM 100.7 with their super new Web Site, a News Blog and an Events Blog listing all coming events here on Manitoulin. It's going to be a great source of information for all of us who want to keep up to date on what's happening. Check it out, I think you'll like it too!

No comments: