Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Manitoulin Celebrities…

I feel as if I met Manitoulin movie stars this morning. I was making a delivery to lifeonmanitoulin and upon arrival was immediately greeted by “Chance” and shortly after caught glimpses of “Fred & George.”

I’ve been reading so much about these characters over the past months that I felt that I knew them but had never had the pleasure of meeting them before. Their lives have been so well documented that they are almost celebrities and we could almost consider them as animal ambassadors for the island, although I guess we’d have to give that distinction to our deer population. Hope to see you guys again soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Thanks for posting this! I just saw it and had a good chuckle! Thanks for my daily laugh :)

Chance has been featured in Manitoulin Pet Pics twice. Too funny!

By the way, next time you make a delivery, I hope you'll have more time for a coffee or something! I always love seeing you guys...either for deliveries or at the Snowflake Fair! We'll have to get together after the holidays.