Friday, June 25, 2010

I thought I'd gotten away from this...

Just sitting around the market waiting for customers and trying to stay cool. With all the rain a couple nights ago there is still lots of mud outside it's very muggy.

We're going seven days a week now and I'm not too sure what my schedule is going to be. I jumped at early retirement to get away from those hours and I don't really want to go back to them in my old age. Maybe a four day week of Thursday to Sunday would be OK... we'll see how it all works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it spelled Flee Market instead of Flea Market?

Murray said...

I wouldn't normally even consider an "anonymous" comment but...

It seems that the person who made up the original signs for them made a spelling error and the owners decided to keep it just to be a little different from the other markets.

Check their web site at www.manitoulinfleemarket.com and drop in to see us someday.