Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I keep wondering...


I keep wondering why more people don't do what I am doing.

I have no boss other than myself.

I set my own work hours and efforts and therefore how much money I make.

I have an unlimited income potential, meaning there is no limit or pay scale to hold me back.

I have unlimited training and personal assistance available to me for the asking whenever I want.

I truly believe in my business and every single product that I help distribute all over North America.

I truly believe those products make the world a better place to live.

I receive free tools to help me with my business that others may pay really big dollar amounts to get.

I can take time off whenever I want.

I have no quotas to meet or goals to hit other than those I set for myself.

I am not at the mercy or whim of someone who doesn't even know my name.

I receive a cash bonus monthly if my efforts earn it, not yearly like it used to be and only then if someone thought I deserve it.

I can take a holiday whenever I want and not just when it's convenient for someone else.

I can earn free merchandise or even qualify for all-expense-paid trips to locations all around the world.

I get to help others live the same life I am living.

I make a difference for them, if they are serious about wanting it.

I still show the ones who are not so serious how to make money even when they take days off.

I can do what I want, when I want, how I want, every day of the year.

I am in control of my life.

I HAVE made a difference for others.

I keep wondering why more people don't ask me how to do what I am doing.




Will you?

No comments: