Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 21 - Cheers to you my friends...

I had said that I would have a beer for you two in Vancouver Friday night but I’m afraid that just wasn't possible. By the time the flight from Whitehorse got into town and the shuttle bus deposited me at the hotel it was just too late.



They put me up at the Comfort Inn and of course this particular location had no lounge. There was a beer and wine store just down the street but they were closing up while I was completing my check in, sigh….




















So I’m afraid that this toast to Fred and Debra is a day late and couple thousand miles away from the intended location. The glass of cool Rickard’s Red I have in my hand is being raised at the Hog Town Bar & Grill at Pearson Airport in Toronto… but the meaning and intentions are still the same. Here’s to the next time we meet!

No comments: