Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 22 - 3:00am

Well it’s 3:00 am… I’m back on Manitoulin… a glass of brandy in my hand… the world is fine… and I’m content.

Over the next few days I’ll be posting various ramblings that I’ve sketched out notes on during my travel of the past couple days. I left the store in Old Crow Friday morning about 9:00 am and arrived home about an hour ago. Routing back was almost the same as outbound over a month ago and went Old Crow, Inuvik, Dawson City, Whitehorse, Vancouver (overnight), Winnipeg, Toronto, Sudbury. Gloria picked me up at the airport and after avoiding several deer and one fox (but falling prey to a large double-double from Tim’s) we arrived home without incident.

Time to sip the last of this brandy and head off to bed. It’s been a long trip. Talk at you all later. ZZZZzzzz....

No comments: