Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 30, 2008

Descending out of 37,000 and although the sky may have some scattered clouds I am optimistic. I'm headed home off my last trip, and our future is secure due in a great part to the Watkins home business we started working on a couple years ago. Call it a premonition but I knew this day would come eventually and I'm glad we prepared. A buddy of mine might not be so lucky as he may only have days left before his "package" is presented to him, take it or leave it.

Yes, I've been lucky and was even offered a job yesterday as the Financial Officer for an Indie flic. I'll check it out but it's really not something I'd be interested in right now. Of course we haven't talked money yet so it might 'get' interesting later.

Anyway, things are looking good and it's a great time to be starting a new life. Bring on the future, it's no match for me today!

No comments: