Monday, December 01, 2008

Can I change my vote?

OK, I can’t stay quiet any longer. Would all the cry baby, spoiled brat idiots who sit in any form of opposition in Ottawa please grow up and shut up! I can’t believe that we actually elect these stupid, useless little babies who don’t give a shit about the country but only about having the biggest toys.

“If I can’t be boss then I don’t want to play.” Grow a freakin’ brain people! Yes, it’s a minority but they were elected by the people to do a job for us. If you don’t like it, tough! Just sit down and shut up and let them do the job that the people elected them to do. Will they be perfect? No. Will you be any better? No.

Stop playing games and help to run the country instead of being a poor loser and a bad example. If you have some good ideas and present them properly then anybody with a brain will listen to them. If you have nothing constructive to contribute then shut up! The problem is we can’t hear any of those whiz-bang thoughts you may have because you won’t stop whining just because you weren’t picked first for the playground hopscotch tournament.

By the way, I didn’t vote for Mr. Harper, but I’m sure ashamed that I placed my X for the other fellow about now.

(Click here for information on the Creative Commons Jackass photo)

2 comments:

Manitoulin Threads said...

I am enjoying your blog. Your previous post really made ME wonder, at what point did I stop taking chances. I'm too young not too, but rarely do.

I have just begun a new "green" blog. Please check it out at: http://greenontherock.blogspot.com

Murray said...

Thanks for your great comments and I've added your blog to my listing to check out regularly.

I probably went too far with this last entry of mine but it's just that I'm fed up with all the game playing in Ottawa. Aren't these people supposed to be just a little bit more mature?

Again, thanks for checking in and I'm sure we'll be chatting later!