Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warm and Happy...

Did I ever tell you about how to keep your extremities warm when you’re out shoveling the driveway at -30 degrees? Pepper… yup, sprinkle pepper in the fingers of your gloves and a good amount down towards the toes of your boots. Sound funny to you? Try it… it works and you’ll be nice and warm and toasty until the job is done.

Of course I highly recommend the Watkins brand of pepper because in my opinion it is the best on the market. Our pepper is granulated, not ground up to a powder like others. This allows it to keep the true flavor that pepper is supposed to have which mostly disappears in a cloud of dust with other brands. You want another little tidbit of information? Watkins pepper (because of being granulated not ground) will not make you sneeze!

(Now comes the shameless advertisement)

I can deliver right away to anywhere on Manitoulin or you can place an order HERE for delivery in a few days. I’d also be happy to mail you a catalogue and add you to my monthly mailing list.

Watkins… we have 140 years of great world award winning products and customer service with a 100% money back guarantee! Interested in getting a minimum 25% discount on Watkins products? Ask me how or go HERE to register for free, no obligation information.

(End of shameless advertisement)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're pulling our legs or not, but as soon as it gets cold again i'm trying the pepper thing. :)

Murray said...

I've been using pepper in my boots for years and after 35 years travel around the arctic I wouldn't be without it. Let me know how it works for you. :-)

Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.