Wednesday, March 28, 2007

10 Types of People...

I know, most of these are old and you've seen them before but I hope there is at least one in here that may be new and you can get a chuckle out of...

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny.

There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer.

Concept: On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape button.

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.

WinErr 547: LPT1 not found... Use backup... PENCIL & PAPER.

Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)

Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

RAM disk is not an installation procedure.

Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.....

Bugs come in through open Windows.

To err is human...to really foul up requires the root password.

FUBAR - where Geeks go for a drink.

Hey! It compiles! Ship it!

Sorry, the password you tried is already being used by Dorothy, please try something else.

My computer was full, so I deleted everything on the right half.

NASA uses Windows? Oh great. If Apollo 13 went off course today the manual would just tell them to open the airlock, flush the astronauts out, and re-install new ones.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft...and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.

Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle.


And my personal favourite...

"Mr. Worf, scan that ship." "Aye Captain. 300 dpi?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I'm sharing the Ethernet one at school on Monday as we just had a conversation on Friday about what it was. Great timing. Thank you!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love the Ethernet one too! Thanks for the laughs! :)