Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blue, Blue, Blue...

Why do some people become such idiots when they drink? I'm probably no better of course and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I become an obnoxious rectum after 4 beer. I was recently on an aircraft for a 3 hour flight where two ladies had to be cut off by the stewardess because of (I think) their excessive noise. To me the last barley sandwich had to either just bring out their natural immature personality or betray a defect in their DNA which forced them to believe that it was their divine right to be the center of attention at all times. Personally my completely ignorant and untrained mind says that they were very insecure and had to bolster their ego by trying to make the rest of us think they were important.

Naturally I'm a mature drinker myself and have NEVER offended anyone while imbibing, right? Stop giggling out there, I know, I know... another round barkeep!

2 comments:

Jim Big Toe said...

If three beers was that bad for them, I vote give them two more. They would have been passed out in no time. I also am a mature drinker who not only doesn't offend anyone during my drinking binges, but, transforms into an exceptionally gifted conversationalist.

Unknown said...

LOL! Wonderfully written! What a great post! It's so sad to see people not handle their alcohol well. I've known people who could drink a pyramid of shots (that would be around 21 shots, I think) and not seem rowdy or anything. I've also seen people only have 2 drinks and become the most obnoxious people ever.

BTW, I've got a contest on right now. I have a feeling you'll know the answers...