Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello, my name is Murray and I’m a Facebookaholic…

So recently I’ve become addicted to a couple “educational tools” on Facebook. I absolutely, positively HAVE to play my “Roll Up The Brim” every four hours and I’m now up to almost 3,000 brims rolled with nothing to show for it yet but a sore index finger.






I also have to play every hour “My Facebook House” plus answer 20 challenges on top of that every day as well.





Yesterday I discovered “McNopoly” and I’ve got three quarters of my game board filled in that already.










NOW I’ve discovered a “Bingo” game that will play automatically for you so you don’t have to take time away from anything else to watch the board.


Sigh… when am I supposed to find any time for my “Pirate” battles?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tee hee! I'm with you on this one! I am a Facebookaholic as well. Oh, and from my previous post, you'll note that I am also a blogaholic! LOL!