Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I miss it...

At least a part of me does. I'm talking about the involvement in Lions Clubs at District level. I just spent three days at the District A5 Convention in Sudbury and as the saying goes, a good time was had by all.

it was a great experience for me personally as I got to talk and promote Watkins to several hundred people. It was also made plain to me by several that I hadn't been forgotten during my three or for year absence and if I now chose to start my run for the Governor position I would have a very able crew promoting me.

Nice to know a campaign is ready for the launching but I think my leadership days are over. I'm just having too much fun with Watkins and besides, I currently have a growing team of 15 Independent Associates under me and that's more than enough of a leadership role for now!

Still, it's tempting...

No comments: