Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sleepless in...

I don’t really know why this time, just too much rolling around my head I guess… freezing rain forecast, will I make the hill on the ice in the morning, summer visitors, go visit my father, work on family tree, get ready to do the taxes, make a fast trip to Espanola, figure out how to use webcam, work on Facebook addiction, do a backup, run spyware checker, optimize registry, defrag, finish the Pituvik web page changes, add Google maps to the Farmers Market web page, update the Our Manitoulin web page, get the new signs on the car, coach the downline, add to the downline, finish convention plans, book Regina for June, read a book, write a book, make a chocolate gateaux, find a better music organizer for the laptop, sort music, make a delivery to Mindemoya… OK so now I’m tired, see ‘ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! It's been a while since I've been able to check out my fave blogs. The baby has been keeping me extra busy. Why on earth did I think I'd have all this extra time to blog when we came back from the hospital??? LOL!

Catch up with you soon! :)