Friday, December 08, 2006

Before the morning coffee...

Been taking a few photos the past couple days. It’s been nice not to have to shovel yesterday or today, as I’m just getting too old for that kind of stuff. We’ve got a couple of great teen-age boys but you know they’d rather spend their time with their buddies playing video games than helping the old man clear the driveway. (Just kidding guys, you’ve helped out a lot, THANKS!)


Anyway I just spent an hour sorting out all those recent photos and touching them up a bit. For the fun of it I experimented a little with the special effects features of Paint Shop Pro, some of which were OK and some not so hot. One that I did like is this version of sunrise through the trees at the end of our driveway with a “topographic” effect. Sort of matches the way my eyes focus before my second coffee of the morning!

No comments: