Saturday, December 16, 2006

You can make the big bucks...

OK, I’ve got to tell you all a secret… selling Watkins products is FUN and please PASS IT ON!

To top it off if you ask me right NOW (after January it will be too late), I can tell you how you may qualify for up to $400.00 in free goods and services from Watkins and The Summit Group. It was a great deal when I signed up last August but they’re offering even more incentives and perks now.

The best of it all is that you can get yourself a healthy discount on household products that you buy every week anyway. Why not buy and use some of the best products in the world and get that discount for yourself and yes, I’ll say it… products that you can then sell to your friends, neighbours or on behalf of your favourite charity. You won’t believe the support and training that is yours for the asking when you sign up as a Watkins Associate and become a member of The Summit Group. Don’t believe me? JUST ASK!

No comments: