Saturday, September 13, 2008

My New Toy...


I decided recently that it was time to add a second vehicle to use for our Watkins business. This is what I finally went with as the price was right, it was clean and had very low kilometers. I even took it over to a local garage to have them crawl over it to try to find something wrong but other than needing a good set of winter tires soon there were no problems at all. It's a few years old but has been very well maintained and the brakes appear to be new. It's a Dodge SX2.0 and is one very fun little vehicle to drive with lots of perk when you need it. We'll have to wait and see how it performs in the snow this winter but so far I'm very happy with the purchase and as an added bonus, it's even a tax deduction!

I hope you keep an eye out for us (with the Watkins signage on the back doors) and we look forward to meeting all your Watkins needs for many years to come.

No comments: