Friday, September 19, 2008

You’re possibly addicted to Facebook when…

… you start to know your opponents by their name and profiles. Take Joan here for example. I’ve fought her on “BBQ Fight!” many times before and know her by heart. I know when she’s added new upgrades, I know which grill she will upgrade to next, I know when she’s stronger or weaker than I am, I know when I can (got ‘cha this time!) out cook her easily. The problem however is that she’s not the only one and this is not the only pastime that I pass time with. There is also “My House” and the various “Slot Machines” and “Scratch Tickets” I have to play daily. Don’t you DARE stand in the way of my “Bingo” or especially not my “Texas Hold’em” in which I have been in the money for all but one week in the last 4 months! Sigh… what’s next. I wonder if there is such a thing as an actual, physical Bingo hall out there? No, don’t tell me… I don’t want to know!

No comments: