Wednesday, September 03, 2008

We are what we choose to be...

“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” (T. S. Elliot)

Does the man define the job or does the job define the man? Am I the same person that I was a few days ago?

I’m now my own boss, I’ve got my passion back and I see a future ahead and not just an arbitrary date when some ready-or-not life changing event is supposed to occur.

Therefore in this case although the man has been shaped by what he was, he is now defined by what he visions his future to be.

“Your thoughts drive your actions, Your actions drive your results, Your results become your future.” (Anon)

Hey, I bet you tomorrow is going to be one really great day and I hope you’re all a part of it with me!

No comments: