Monday, September 22, 2008

Trade in or keep?

It turns out that my little red car is going to be OK and the repair costs won’t be too bad. As soon as I realized something was wrong I got it off the road and shut down within 200 feet and that saved it. Still, I’ve been driving this Jeep since last week and I must admit that the style and feel have grown on me. I also like the 4-wheel drive option as where we live can be quite nasty sometimes in the winter. We haven’t had any problems that we couldn’t deal with up to now, but the idea of kicking it into 4-low and not having to worry about the snowplow being late would give me a little peace of mind.

I won’t touch this particular vehicle however because of things I’ve mentioned before and another problem that I’ve discovered since, but I think I could be talked into the same or a similar model without too much difficulty. Has anyone out there ever had a Jeep and if so, did you have any problems?

No comments: